The Foundation on Aging for Larimer County has the mission to address the needs of older adults, raise community awareness of those needs, and foster solutions that improve quality of life.
1. To assist older adults with individual emergency needs that cannot be met by other agencies
2. To support coordination and collaboration among senior service providers
3. To identify the unmet needs of older adults in the community
4. To raise funds and provide supplemental funding for provider agencies to develop and maintain needed senior services
5. To educate the community about the needs of older adults and the resources required to meet those needs
The Foundation on Aging for Larimer County provides visionary leadership to empower local solutions that ensure the quality of life of older adults in Larimer County, thereby benefiting our entire community.
|Board of Directors||History of FOA