Foundation on Aging's vision is to provide visionary leadership to empower local solutions that ensure the quality of life of older adults in Larimer County, thereby benefiting our entire community.
Our mission is to address the needs of older adults, raise community awareness of those needs, and foster solutions that improve quality of life.
Our Core Values
- Older persons in financial need deserve respect and dignity.
- Emergency funding must be provided with compassion and expedience.
- The whole community must be aware of the needs of its aging residents.
- FOA must serve as a collaborative and unifying force in the community.
- To assist older adults with individual emergency needs that cannot be met by other agencies.
- To initiate and support coordination and collaboration among senior service providers.
- To identify unmet needs of older adults in the community.
- To educate the community about the needs of older adults and the resources required to meet those needs.